Blood electrification is the method I used to get Covert-nine-teen out of my bloodstream. I also used the OMF to get it out of my lungs. [my video]
Microbe Electrifier Plus: A Beck blood purifier originally invented by Bob Beck (but since improved) that has been customer-reported to reverse many "incurable" viral & bacterial conditions, including Cancer, AIDS, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Gastritis, Herpes,Hepatitis, and Malaria. For fighting virus/bacteria in the bloodstream, this Bob Beck blood purifier can deliver a safe low voltage alternating current (AC) output (at a selectable frequency of 4, 10, or 100 hertz), damped or pure square wave, low current signal which neutralizes (stops reproduction of) viruses and kills bacteria so the microbes can be eliminated from the body. Research from Albert Einstein College of Medicine has revealed the effectiveness of electric currents on the AIDS virus, and research from Iran proved that electricity disables Herpes Simplex Virus type 1 & Adenovirus type 5. Blood electrification works against viruses by deactivating their ability to penetrate into cells (and once there, reproduce while hiding out). By keeping them out of the cells and in the blood serum the immune system can easily remove them from the body. This unit is the same as Bob Beck's original blood purifier except for the following 4 improved features, the first two of which are important to long term users of blood electrifiers such as people with AIDS or CFIDS. These features are discussed in the video below:
(YouTube video explaining these excellent features.)
1) Two Wrist Method: All of Beck's treatment successes were with the electrodes on both ankles or both wrists. Due to FDA pressure he changed to the one wrist method so no current wound go close to the heart and he couldn't be accused of affecting pacemakers. But the 1 wrist method is very ineffective. Click here to read more on this subject.
2) Current Indicator: This blood purifier, unlike other companies units, allows you to set the electric current output to a range between .13 milliamps and .25 milliamps (130-250 microamps) which corresponds to the effective range discovered by Kaali and Lymann when used wrist-to-wrist. A red light comes on when the current is within this range. This spectrum of current is perfectly safe and effective although you can set the current much higher if desired. Not knowing the amount of current applied can lead to irregular side effects from day to day. That is because the higher the current is, the more effects there are, both good and bad. Turning the current up too high can cause allergy-like skin irritations and much more problems with herbs and vitamins due to transfection (the blood cells over-absorption of chemicals). People with sensitive skin especially need this feature so they'll be sure to get the minimal amount of current needed. Having a definite indicator that you are getting the right amount of current is a definite plus for blood purification. Click here to read more on this topic.
3) Frequency Selector: The output frequency can be set via a switch to the frequencies of 4, 10, or 100 hertz. This added feature allows you to adjust the frequency to match the level of transfection-protection that you need. In other words, if at 4 hertz you feel really bad from using the device right after taking your herbal supplements and you want less of that transfection (electroporation) from your treatment, then you can set the control to 10 hertz. As Beck said, the frequency is not critical for effectiveness (although he warned about 4 Hz causing "electroporation").
4) Electrode Selection: Supplied are wrist electrodes for blood electrification, and 3" square pad electrodes for localized treatments against bacteria, virus, fungus, etc. You can fight infections of the mouth, stomach, throat, nose, bladder, etc. Also any infections from cuts. So this is really a two-in-one device without equal.
5) Damped Wave Option: It comes with one extra switch that allows you to select the output waveform, either standard square wave or damped wave. By "damped" I mean that the leading "square" edge of each polarity reversal is rounded off. This prevents the intitial spike of electric current that true square wave outputs cause. The spike makes the output more deadly to microbes but is also potentially harmful to blood cells if usage extends more than the standard two months. The spike is also what damages skin. This extended usage is expected with clients having AIDS. Also persons like myself who easily get reinfected with the Epstein-Barr virus (causing the viral form of chronic fatigue syndrome) and live with an infected person (who will not go through 2 months of treatment to get rid of the virus) need to plan to use the Microbe Electrifier twice a week for the rest of their lives. An added bonus to the damped square wave output is that for treatment against a localized bacterial infection you can turn the output dial even farther to the right for more delivered electric current for more effectiveness. My personal experiences are showing this to possibly be the best way to fight a bacterial infection.
6) CES Option: 100Hz applied to the ear lobes is the most basic way of doing cranial electric stimulation which works against depression, anxiety, insomnia, PTSD, and chronic pain. 30 minutes is a typical treatment time.
| Below is a video showing how to wet the electrodes, connect them to your wrists, and then how to turn up the current dial till the red light is fully on. (It is showing using the Simple Microbe Electrifier.) |
| ps- I know people want it to come with rechargeable batteries and recharger but really it's not necessary. Batteries last about 2 months and there are no AC adaptors made that output 36 volts (to charge four 9 volt batteries connected in series). And no, I don't recommend buying and using your own rechargeable batteries because they don't even have 9 volts when fully charged and so you'll be pulling them in and out often for recharges till you finally break one of the wires and you'll have to send it back to me. :-( |
This unit is battery powered with a one year warranty. The four 9 volt batteries are not included. Click here to read more about the story behind this device. Click here for blood electrification success stories. Click here for technical specifications of the Microbe Electrifier. Click here for questions & answers about Beck blood purification. Click here for safety issues. Click here for usage instructions. Click here to read about the Beck Protocol.